- New York
Beijing Kerry Centre South Tower, Suite 823, 8th Fl.
No. 1 Guang Hua Road, Chaoyang District
Beijing 100020, China
Phone: +86 10 5876 3518
Fax: +86 10 5876 3501
Yi "Ella" Ge is an associate in Morgan Lewis's Business and Finance Practice and Greater China Practice. Ms. Ge focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, real estate finance, private equity, and capital markets.
Prior to joining Morgan Lewis, Ms. Ge worked at a major PRC law firm and, before that, at a top-tier UK law firm. She has participated in a number of mergers and acquisitions, private equity funds, real estate structured financing, and A-share capital market transactions. Ms. Ge has represented major real estate companies, petrochemical companies, and financial institutions in their multimillion investment and financing projects.
Ms. Ge received her LL.M. from Duke University School of Law in 2008 and her LL.B. from the University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, in 2007.
Ms. Ge is admitted to practice in New York only.
Note: This list includes engagements completed prior to joining Morgan Lewis.
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Represented a PRC electrical equipment company in its acquisition and joint venture project, transacting with an Italian-listed company.
- Represented a leading PRC real estate company in establishing real estate private equity funds, raising RMB4 billlion.
- Represented a leading PRC petrochemical company in its RMB304 million private equity transaction, dealing with a major PRC private equity firm.
- Represented a major PRC trust company in its financial investment in a hydropower company in Yunnan Province, dealing with several foreign financial institutions.
Real Estate Finance:
- Represented a leading PRC real estate company in its RMB1500 million structured financing transaction, dealing with a major PRC trust company.
- Represented a major PRC financial institution in its multiple real estate investment projects.
China Capital Markets:
- Counseled a leading PRC petrochemical company in its A-share backdoor listing project.
- Counseled a PRC agricultural company in its A-share IPO project.
- Counseled eight Zhejiang companies in their RMB660 million SME commercial paper issue project.
- Duke University School of Law, 2008, LL.M.
- University of International Business and Economics, Beijing, 2007, LL.B.