Beijing Kerry Centre South Tower, Suite 823, 8th Fl.
No. 1 Guang Hua Road, Chaoyang District
Beijing 100020, China
Zhen "Jacqueline" Wang is a legal specialist in Morgan Lewis's Business and Finance Practice. Since joining Morgan Lewis in 2006, Ms. Wang has been focusing on corporate and business legal issues in Greater China, and has handled many capital financing transactions, mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment and cross-border transactions. She has also actively participated in some large-scale US antitrust investigation and litigation matters and FCPA investigations in China.
Ms. Wang obtained her PRC Bar Qualification in 2007. She received her LL.M. in commercial law from Cardiff Law School (UK) in 2005, and her dual bachelor degrees in both laws and English from Shanxi University in 2003 with a one-year study in Aston University (UK). Ms. Wang is fluent in Mandarin and English.
Mergers and Acquisitions; Foreign Direct Investments
- Participated in advising leading U.S. and international companies in asset or equity acquisitions in China and in joint venture formation in China.
- Participated in advising various U.S. and international companies making direct investments in China.
- Participated in advising U.S. and international companies in the formation of wholly foreign-owned enterprises (WFOEs) and representative offices in China.
Venture Capital; Private Equity
- Participated in venture capital financing transactions involving companies operating and/or registered in the U.S., China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Cayman Islands, and British Virgin Islands and leading international venture capital investors.
- Participated in private equity investments in China involving both international and domestic corporate structures and leading international private equity investors.
Antitrust Investigation and Litigation
- Substantially involved in U.S. anti-trust investigations, antitrust litigation and class actions for a Taiwanese listed company and its U.S. affiliates.
- Substantially involved in FCPA internal investigations in China for a Fortune 200 technology company and a Fortune 500 technology company.
- Cardiff Law School, UK, 2005, LL.M. (Commercial Law)
- Aston University, UK, 2003 (Advanced Certificate in English Studies)
- Shanxi University, China, 2003, B.A. (Laws & English)