- England & Wales (Solicitor)
Condor House, 5-10 St. Paul's Churchyard
London, EC4M 8AL
Sergey Kvitkin is an associate in Morgan Lewis's Business and Finance Practice. Sergey practices in a wide range of areas including cross-border acquisitions, joint ventures, energy transactions, private equity and private investment fund formation, with a particular focus on Russia and the CIS. He also advises on general corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to qualifying, Sergey completed his training contract at Morgan Lewis and at another international law firm in London.
Sergey completed his LPC at BPP Law School, England in 2010 and received his Graduate Diploma in law from the College of Law, England in 2009.
Sergey is admitted to practice in England and Wales as a Solicitor.
Note: This list includes engagements completed prior to joining Morgan Lewis.
- A Russian private equity investor on acquisition of a Russian auto-dealership business.
- Founders of a Russian e-commerce and online delivery business on sale of their participation interests to a Middle East private equity investor.
- A European oil and gas major on a joint venture with a Russian state-owned vertically integrated oil company in relation to offshore projects in the Russian Arctic.
- An independent Russian gas producer on a joint venture with a state-owned Russian oil and gas major in relation to their respective Russian gas assets.
- A European energy major on acquisition of a minority stake in an independent Russian gas producer.
- A U.S. energy company on a joint venture with a Russian state-owned vertically integrated oil company.
- A U.S. life sciences company on sale of its UK subsidiary.
- A Russian private equity investor on acquisition of a Russian alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages producer.
- A Russian fund manager on a Cayman based hedge fund.
- BPP Law School, England, 2010, LPC
- College of Law, England, 2009, Graduate Diploma (Law)
- Saint Petersburg State University, Russia, 1999, BA