Consumer Products Investing Conference
date(s):July 26, 2012 8:00 AM
- July 26, 2012 7:00 PM
Interested in meeting early-stage Investors in the Consumer Products and Services Industries?
FundingPost has hosted 195+ sold-out venture events in 22 cities over the past 10 years.
If you are an Investor, Company, Service Provider, or Member of the Press in consumer products, services, consumables or packaged goods... either on the creative side or the technology that supports it, such as logistics, tracking, shipping, or sales, this is a Must-Attend event!
The panels for the day:
- Early-Stage Consumer Products Investing: How to meet investors, pitch them, and what it really takes to get them to write you a check!
- Growing your Consumer Products business: Protecting and selling your product, and positioning it for a capital raise.
- Keynote: Top Ten Reasons Investors Pass...and Ways to Enhance Odds of Raising Capital. Presented by Andy Whitman, Managing Partner, 2x Consumer Growth Partners
- Keynote: Start-up War stories from a Successful Consumer Products company. Presented by Harris Romanoff, VP Product Management, Neat
Who should attend?
- Consumer Products entrepreneurs raising capital.
- Consumer Investors (VCs, Angels & Corporate) to meet companies and speak on our panels.
- Exhibiting Companies to demo their stuff for partners and investors.
- Sponsors to moderate panels, exhibit and meet Consumer Products companies and investors.
We will be discussing trends in Early-Stage Investing, things that are most important to Investors when they are considering an Investment, the best and worst things an entrepreneur can do to get their attention, grow their business, additional advice for entrepreneurs, and, of course, the best ways to reach these and other Investors.
Additionally, ALL companies can attend the Pitching Workshop Breakfast from 8am-10am. During this workshop we will completely deconstruct your elevator pitch, and work with you on formulating a clean and concise elevator pitch giving the important information that investors NEED to hear to make an educated decision on your company!
There will also be several exhibitors at this event - if you have an amazing product you want to show off, you can have a exhibit booth at the event. This room will be filled with talent - Bring your best stuff! Exhibiting Companies will give a 2 Minute Elevator Pitch in person to the Panel of Investors during the event! There are limited spaces left for exhibitors.
As an additional benefit, entrepreneur 1/4 page summaries will be given to the investor speakers and attendees. All of the Investors will get your company description and contact info!
Thursday, July 26, 2012
8am - 7pm ET
1701 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2921
- Event Tickets: $385
- Company Exhibitor: $1100
Patrick Raymond, Co-Host, The Food Network's Invention Hunters
Andrew S. Whitman, Managing Partner, 2x Consumer Products Growth Partners
Jonathan Hakakian, Managing Partner, Soundboard Angel Fund
Michael Kopelman, Partner, Edison Venture Fund
Liam Patrick, Partner, Fireman Capital Partners
Elijah Duckworth-Schachter, Family Office Fund, Point One Percent
Keynote: Harris Romanoff, VP Product Management, Neat
Josh Weisman, Partner, Precision Ventures