Complying with FERC Order No. 1000
date(s):June 27, 2012 1:00 PM
- June 27, 2012 2:00 PM
Please join us for a one-hour webinar to discuss the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC's) issuance of Order No. 1000-A and the impact it will have on transmission providers' efforts to comply with Order No. 1000.
We will provide an overview of Order No. 1000's requirements and analyze the following issues:
- FERC's jurisdiction over the regulation of regional and interregional transmission planning and the allocation of transmission development costs
- Impact of Order Nos. 1000 and 1000-A on nonpublic utility transmission providers
- FERC's proposed enrollment process and how it will work
- Development of qualification criteria applicable to potential nonincumbent transmission developers
- Allocation of costs to "beneficiaries" of potential transmission projects included in a regional transmission plan
Wednesday, June 27
1-2 pm ET
CLE credit in PA, NY, NJ, IL, FL, and TX is currently pending approval.
For more information, contact Mary Ann K. Huntington at email@example.com or 202.739.5622.