The “Anti” Series: Anti-Boycott
date(s):December 12, 2012 2:00 PM
- December 12, 2012 3:00 PM
Please join our International Trade and Economic Sanctions Practice for the third and final installment of the "Anti" Webinar Series. This webinar will focus on anti-boycott policies and enforcement actions.
Questions that will be addressed:
- What is the scope of the US Anti-Boycott laws?
- Who enforces the US Anti-Boycott laws?
- What are some examples of prohibited boycott requests?
- How, and to whom, do I report receipt of specific boycott-related requests?
- What are the penalties for boycott violations?
- What are some recent examples of boycott-related enforcement actions?
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
2:00-3:00 pm ET