Managing a Groundwater Contamination Incident
date(s):July 19, 2012 1:00 PM
- July 19, 2012 2:00 PM
In our recent webinar series, we discussed some of the litigation risks faced by companies involved in hydraulic fracturing. Our next webinar will take a close look at one of the most significant of those risks - widespread groundwater contamination.
Responding to allegations of groundwater contamination is enormously complex. Such allegations involve numerous parties and government agencies with potentially divergent and competing interests. Managing these interests requires detailed analysis and counsel from the outset.
Topics will include:
- Managing responses to regulatory authorities
- Public relations strategies
- Dealing with private party lawsuits (class actions and individual suits)
- Remediation options and obstacles
- Identifying responsible parties and allocation disputes
Thursday, July 19, 2012
1-2 pm ET | 10-11 am PT
For more information, contact Robert Kelly at 213.612.7207 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLE credit in FL, IL, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.