False Claims Act and Qui Tam Provisions: What's New in 2012 and Beyond?
date(s):December 18, 2012 12:30 PM
- December 18, 2012 2:00 PM
Healthcare partner Kathleen McDermott chairs False Claims Act (FCA) webcast with ALI on December 18th.
This timely video webcast will sift through 2012's significant FCA changes and provide a comprehensive update on recent case decisions, noteworthy settlements and pleas, and new enforcement initiatives in healthcare, procurement, and financial services. The panel's nationally recognized experts will include a U.S. Attorney who oversees such claims in her district.
This valuable webcast will both inform and offer practical strategies for effective advocacy for your business or individual clients, covering critical topics such as:
- Brief Overview of the False Claims Act
- Recent Important Judicial Case Decisions
- Enforcement Update: Notable Federal and State Settlements and Pleas
- New FCA Enforcement Initiatives in Healthcare, Procurement, and Financial Services
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
12:30-2:00 pm ET
Please visit the event registration link below for more information regarding CLE credit.