The “Anti” Webinar Series: Anti-Corruption
date(s):November 29, 2012 1:00 PM
- November 29, 2012 2:00 PM
Please join our International Trade and Economic Sanctions Practice for the second installment of the "Anti" Webinar Series. This webinar will focus on anti-corruption policies and compliance programs.
Questions that will be addressed:
- What is anti-corruption compliance and why is it important?
- Should the approach of an anti-corruption compliance program be domestic or international?
- Which laws are typically involved with such a program?
- Who is subject to these laws and what should companies be aware of when ensuring compliance?
- What are the common pitfalls and mistakes that U.S./ multinational companies make regarding anti-corruption laws and regulations?
- How should companies address foreign representatives and agents (e.g., vetting)?
- Should hospitality and entertainment be addressed in an anti-corruption compliance policy?
- What about recordkeeping?
- What are the penalties for noncompliance?
- What are the enforcement trends?
Thursday, November 29, 2012 | 1-2 pm ET
You can also preregister for our next "Anti" series webinar:
December 12, 2012 | 2-3 pm ET
For further information, please contact Edita Vatenaite at email@example.com or 202.739.5668.