Sales Compensation in California: Compliance Mandates for 2013 Session I: Requirements of the Law
date(s):November 16, 2012 1:00 PM
- November 16, 2012 2:00 PM
Please join us for a two-part webinar series in which we will discuss the new requirements and share best practices for developing and implementing an effective and compliant sales compensation plan.
Employers with California employees earning sales incentive compensation face new compliance mandates under California Labor Code § 2751, which takes effect on January 1, 2013.
Session I: Requirements of the Law
An encore presentation of our July 2012 webinar
Friday, November 16, 2012
10-11 am PT | 1-2 pm ET
Discussion topics will include:
- Complying with California Labor Code § 2751
- Disclosures relating to commissions under the Wage Theft Prevention Act, California Labor Code § 2810.5
- Timing of monthly incentive payments and the applicability of California Labor Code § 204
- Circumstances under which employers can recover advances paid to employees
- Requirements regarding how quickly employers must pay incentive compensation upon termination