Year Office Opened: 2003
Number of Lawyers: 7 Partners | 3 Counsel | 15 Associates
(as of March 2012)
KEY PRACTICE AREAS
- Labor & Employment
- Real Estate
- 10-week program
- Firmwide orientation to kick off summer program
- Partner and associate mentors for each summer associate
- Professional development and training opportunities, including training lunches and practice group presentations
- Summer committee for direction and guidance
- Mid-summer and end-of-summer evaluations
- Optional Public Interest Community Service (PICS) Program offered to all summer associates (learn more)
PAST IRVINE OFFICE EVENTS
- Welcome reception
- BBQ and scavenger hunt at partner's home
- Closing dinner and skits at Mas Malo
- Cooking class at Chef's Inc.
- Public Counsel - GRAP
- Office picnic at the zoo
- Bowling at Lucky Strike
- Softball games
- Trivia night
WHAT FORMER MORGAN LEWIS SUMMER ASSOCIATES SAY
- "It is hard to imagine another firm with the balance of Morgan, Lewis & Bockius. As a summer associate, I had the best of both worlds: fun at weekly social events and solid work that made me feel like an up-and-coming attorney who is part of a team."
- "The summer program at Morgan Lewis was a great introduction to the firm. Over the course of the summer, I was able to work on assignments from each practice group and work with several partners and associates."
- "The people at Morgan Lewis are actually the reason this place is conducive to a collegial environment."
- "Morgan Lewis has been a great place to spend my summer. Not only is each attorney exceptionally bright, but each is also approachable and down to earth. I was given an array of challenging assignments, which were followed by constructive feedback. The firm kickoff and social events provided a great way to get to know associates and partners throughout the firm. I have also been impressed by the small things that characterize Morgan Lewis—invitations to impromptu coffee breaks and weekly soirées. All of these experiences have made for a great summer experience."