- 147 Morgan Lewis lawyers have been included in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- Ranked #9 in The American Lawyer's 2013 Summer Associates Survey
- Two partners recipients of the 2004, 2005, and 2006 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY) award
- Three partners received a 2012 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY) award
- Nine lawyers named fellows of the American College of Employee Benefits Counsel, 12 lawyers named fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers, and 26 named fellows of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Ranked as one of the "Most Prestigious Firms" — 2008 Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms
- Ranked #1 in Mid-Atlantic — 2012 Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms
- Morgan Lewis and client RBC Capital Markets named 2012 ACC Value Champions
Industry Knowledge & Practice Achievements
- Labor & Employment Law Practice named The American Lawyer Magazine's Litigation Department of the Year - Labor and Employment Law Finalist 2004, Winner 2006, Finalist 2008, 2010 and 2012
- Ranked highest in the Philadelphia region in Corporate Board Member survey of America's best corporate lawyers
- Ranked 4th in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2014, with placement among the top 30 firms in the elite "The BTI Client Service 30" for the 13th consecutive year
- Named a top 5 firm for employment in BTI's Litigation Outlook 2014 report
- Named a class actions and torts 'powerhouse' in BTI's Litigation Outlook 2014 report
- Named to BTI's Client Service Hall of Fame in 2011 with three Morgan Lewis attorneys being named "Client Service All-Stars" each year since (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Ranked as one of the top law firms in Corporate Counsel magazine's 2013 listing of "Who Represents America's Biggest Companies?"
Top 5 firm: The BTI Brand Elite: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms (2013)
- "Client's Choice": Top 7 of 358 firms that are most recommended, generally, and that are at the top of hiring short-lists.
- "Premium Bet-The-Company Big Timers": Top 8 of 184 firms that clients seek to handle their highest-priority issues and most complex work, including crisis situations.
- "Innovation Movers & Shakers": Top 6 of 170 firms that use alternative staffing models, share near real-time budget and billing data with clients, and help companies redefine work processes.