- 174 lawyers have been listed in the 2014 Chambers publications including 52 lawyers in Chambers Global, 147 in Chambers USA, 14 in Chambers Europe, nine in Chambers UK, three in Chambers Latin America, and two in Chambers Asia.
- Ranked #9 in The American Lawyer's 2013 Summer Associates Survey
- Two partners recipients of the 2004, 2005, and 2006 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY) award
- Three partners received a 2012 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY) award
- Two partners received a 2014 California Lawyer Attorney of the Year (CLAY) award
- Nine lawyers named fellows of the American College of Employee Benefits Counsel, 12 lawyers named fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers, and 26 named fellows of the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Ranked as one of the "Most Prestigious Firms" — 2014 Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms
- Ranked among top three in Mid-Atlantic — 2014 Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms
- Morgan Lewis and client RBC Capital Markets named 2012 ACC Value Champions
Industry Knowledge & Practice Achievements
- Labor & Employment Law Practice named The American Lawyer Magazine's Litigation Department of the Year - Labor and Employment Law Finalist 2004, Winner 2006, Finalist 2008, 2010 and 2012
- Ranked highest in the Philadelphia region in Corporate Board Member survey of America's best corporate lawyers
- Named a top 5 firm for employment in BTI's Litigation Outlook 2015 report
- One of three firms to be named to the class actions and torts 'powerhouse' in BTI's Litigation Outlook 2015 report
- Ranked 4th in the BTI Client Service A-Team 2014, with placement among the top 30 firms in the elite "The BTI Client Service 30" for the 13th consecutive year
- Named to BTI's Client Service Hall of Fame in 2011 and was the first law firm in BTI’s 13-year history to place 10 lawyers on the BTI Client Services All-Stars list in a single year in 2014
- Ranked as one of the top law firms in Corporate Counsel magazine's 2014 listing of "Who Represents America's Biggest Companies?"
Top 10 firm: The BTI Brand Elite: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms (2014)
- "Client's Choice": Top 12 out of 379 firms that are most recommended, generally, and among the top 20 firms at the top of hiring short lists
- "Premium Bet-The-Company Big Timers": Top 8 of 184 firms that clients seek to handle their highest-priority issues and most complex work, including crisis situations.
- "Innovation Movers & Shakers": Top 6 of 170 firms that use alternative staffing models, share near real-time budget and billing data with clients, and help companies redefine work processes.