Technology Industry Employers Roundtable
Part of our 2012 Technology May-rathon event series.
General counsel, in-house employment counsel, and senior HR professionals will discuss hot topics and emerging trends and will share best practices for facing challenges unique to industry employers.
Discussion topics will include:
- California counseling and compliance hot topics: meal and rest periods post-Brinker, California Wage Theft Prevention Act, wellness programs, EEOC developments, and more
- Managing the internationally mobile workforce
- Independent contractor issues
- Social media in the workplace: new developments and new challenges
- Data privacy issues
- Compensation programs, incentives, and employee retention
Thursday, May 10, 2012
8:00 am l Registration and Breakfast
8:30 am - 3:30 pm l Program
The Four Seasons Silicon Valley
2050 University Avenue
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
Participation in this program is by invitation, and space is limited.
CLE credit in FL, IL, NJ, NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.
This program has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education by the State Bar of California in the amount of 6.5 hours. Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, Provider No. 4730, certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.