- Energy Litigation
- Accounting Litigation
- Insurance Recovery
- Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- White Collar Litigation & Government Investigations
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Financial Services Litigation
- International Arbitration & Litigation
- Reinsurance/Insurance Industry Litigation
honors + affiliations
Listed, Leading Individual for Insurance: Insolvency & Restructuring, Legal 500 UK (2012)
- England & Wales (Solicitor)
5-10 St. Paul's Churchyard
London, EC4M 8AL
Phone: +44 (0)20 3201 5580
Fax: +44 (0)20 3201 5001
Peter Sharp is a partner in Morgan Lewis's Litigation Practice and Co-Managing Partner of the firm's London office. Peter has a broad litigation practice and has worked across a variety of industries, including oil and gas, financial services, insurance, aviation, and engineering. His experience also includes roles in insolvency and restructuring situations, as well as corporate governance, internal investigations, and related issues, where he advises boards of directors facing corporate crises.
Prior to joining Morgan Lewis, Peter was managing partner of the London office of an international law firm, focusing his practice on various corporate litigation and insurance matters.
Peter sat for his law society finals at the College of Law of England & Wales in 1981 and earned his BA (Hons) from the University of Oxford in 1977.
Peter is admitted to practice in England and Wales as a Solicitor.
- College of Law of England & Wales, 1981, Law Society Finals
- University of Oxford, 1977, BA (Hons)