- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California
- San Francisco
One Market, Spear Street Tower
San Francisco, CA 94105-1596
United States of America
Dennis J. Sinclitico, Jr. is an associate in Morgan Lewis's Litigation Practice. Mr. Sinclitico's practice focuses on complex commercial, class action, intellectual property, and product liability litigation, as well as counseling businesses on risk management strategies and internal investigations. He has represented clients in complex commercial disputes, intellectual property disputes, consumer fraud actions, product liability, and government investigations.
Mr. Sinclitico has worked across a broad range of industries, including the technology, retail, and consumer products sectors. He is a member of the firm's Class Action Working Group.
Mr. Sinclitico's recent experience includes:
- Represented a multinational technology company in wide range of disputes in state and federal courts including commercial and intellectual property dispute, product failure cases, and government investigations.
- Represented a national retailer of video games in consumer class action.
- Served as second-chair in jury trial resulting in verdict in client's favor on all claims and jury award of nearly $500,000 on client's counterclaims. Subsequently argued the plaintiff's challenge to the verdict and judgment in the California Court of Appeal resulting in a complete affirmation of trial court result.
Mr. Sinclitico maintains an active pro bono practice as the coordinator in the San Francisco office's participation in the Volunteer Legal Service Program's Housing Negotiation Project, in which Morgan Lewis attorneys represent San Francisco residents who are in danger of being evicted.
Mr. Sinclitico is admitted to practice in California and before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Eastern Districts of California.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 2005, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, 1999, B.S.