General Counseling and Distribution
All clients agree that the preferred way to deal with antitrust and competition problems is to anticipate and resolve them before they develop into litigation or lead to government investigations.
We work with clients to find focused, cost-effective, and pragmatic solutions to potential problems, often teaming with in-house counsel and business executives.
Our antitrust lawyers counsel clients on every aspect of competition law, including:
- Managing day-to-day antitrust issues, including pricing, price discrimination, and distribution practices.
- Providing advice on all aspects of supplier/customer relations, including dealer termination and related litigation.
- Developing legal strategies for mergers and acquisitions, entry into new markets, relationships with competitors, joint ventures and strategic alliances, monopolization, and benchmarking.
- Preparing comprehensive antitrust compliance programs, including client-specific compliance materials, lectures, and litigation demonstrations to educate employees.
- Conducting focused and sensitive corporate audits on specific competition questions.
- Designing corporate procedures and guidelines to address prospective antitrust problems.