Advertising, Consumer Protection, and Privacy Our People
For More Information
State & Federal Agencies
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR) of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- State Attorneys General
- Bankruptcy Courts
- National Advertising Division (NAD) of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
01/28/13 What Every General Counsel Should Know About Privacy and Security: 10 Trends for 2013, BNA's Privacy and Security Law Report
01/18/13 HHS Releases HIPAA/HITECH Omnibus Final Rule
Rule finalizes many provisions of the proposed rule, imposing new privacy and security obligations directly on business associates and modifying the definition of "breach" and the required factors to be considered in a risk assessment.
01/16/13 CFPB Issues Final Ability-to-Repay and Qualified Mortgage RuleView all publications
Rule lists criteria that lenders must consider in determining whether a prospective borrower has the ability to repay a loan and defines Dodd-Frank's concept of a "qualified mortgage."
03/08/13 Rising Star: Morgan Lewis' Joseph Duffy, Law360
Litigation partner Joseph Duffy is named a Rising Star and top class action attorney by Law360 .
02/04/13 Former Federal Trade Commission General Counsel Returns to Morgan Lewis
Morgan Lewis announces that Willard K. Tom has returned to the firm as a partner in the Antitrust Practice.
01/22/13 HIPAA Update Ushers In Broad Security, Reporting Regime, Law360View all news
FDA & Healthcare partner Reece Hirsch is quoted.
page 1 of 1
page 1 of 1