This webinar focused on the International Chamber of Commerce's predefined terms, how to use specific Incoterms, and which Incoterms should be avoided in certain scenarios.
Topics discussed included:
- What Incoterms 2010 do and do not do
- Nuances of using Incoterms 2010 in international trade transactions
- Reconciling Incoterms 2010 with requirements under U.S. export and import laws and regulations
- Using Incoterms 2010 for U.S. domestic sales transactions
- Revenue recognition issues associated with Incoterms 2010