published on:January 26, 2010 & February 4, 2010
As a part of its Foreign Corrupt Practices Act Webinar series, Morgan Lewis presented "2009 FCPA Year in Review." This webinar reviewed the most significant FCPA-related trends and cases of 2009 and discussed predictions for 2010.
Over the last year, the Department of Justice and SEC continued to expand and increase their enforcement of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act in several different areas.
- FCPA enforcement during 2009
- Enforcement trends in the United States and abroad
- Changes in SEC enforcement of the FCPA
- Prosecution of individuals
- Related prosecutions under the Travel Act and other statutes
- Due diligence and compliance lessons learned during 2009
Presentation slides can be found on the left.