Morgan Lewis Promotes Twelve Lawyers to Partnership
news source:Press Releases
PHILADELPHIA, June 27, 2011: Morgan Lewis today announced that twelve lawyers have been invited to join its partnership effective October 1, 2011.
"All of these lawyers have demonstrated excellence, integrity, teamwork, and a commitment to our clients and the Firm," said Firm Chair Francis M. Milone. "They are a critically important part of our future, and that future is in very good hands."
The new Morgan Lewis partners will be:
- John T. Boxer, Personal Law, Philadelphia
- Christopher J.M. Collings, Litigation, Miami
- Brian M. Jazaeri, Litigation, Los Angeles
- Daniel R. Kleinman, Investment Management, Washington, D.C.
- Gregory T. Lowen, Intellectual Property, Washington, D.C.
- Sharon B. McCullen, Intellectual Property, Philadelphia
- Eric Meckley, Labor and Employment, San Francisco
- Scott A. Milner, eData, Philadelphia
- Sheryl L. Orr, Business and Finance, New York
- Christopher A. Owens, Business and Finance, New York
- Alison Tanchyk, Litigation, Philadelphia
John T. Boxer, Sharon B. McCullen, Christopher J. Collings, Eric Meckley, Daniel R. Kleinman, Alison Tanchyk, Sheryl L. Orr, Christopher A. Owens, Gregory T. Lowen, Ph.D., Brian M. Jazaeri, Scott A. Milner