Morgan Lewis’ Life Sciences Practice Recommended in PLC Cross-border Life Sciences Handbook
Search Morgan Lewis News
Firm Fast Facts
Founded in 1873, Morgan Lewis offers more than 1,600 legal professionals—including lawyers, patent agents, benefits advisers, regulatory scientists, and other specialists—in 24 offices across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
Clients include more than half of the Fortune 100 companies, including 9 of the top 10 and 16 of the top 20.
More than 2,000 clients have been with the firm for more than 5 years.
Approximately 2,000 new clients and 20,000 new projects each year.
Lawyers and support staff fluent in Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Turkish.
news source:Press Releases
WASHINGTON, D.C. – December 13, 2005 – Morgan Lewis is pleased to announce that Practical Law Company recommends the firm’s Life Sciences Practice and its attorneys in the PLCCross-border Life Sciences Handbook 2005/06. The firm, ranked for years in the handbook previously known as PLCGlobal Counsel, appears in five of the seven U.S. practice areas this year – Highly Recommended in three areas: Regulatory (in both the United States and England), Commercial and Partnering, and Competition/Antitrust; and Recommended in two areas: Corporate (in both the United States and Japan), and Pharmaceutical Fraud and Abuse Investigations. The following six Morgan Lewis attorneys are also named in the handbook:
- John C. Dodds – Pharmaceutical Fraud and Abuse Investigations: Recommended in the United States
- Kathryn L. Gleason – Regulatory: Highly Recommended in the United States
- Stephen Paul Mahinka – Regulatory: Highly Recommended in the United States; Competition/Antitrust: Highly Recommended in the United States
- Kathleen M. Sanzo – Regulatory: Recommended in the United States; Pharmaceutical Fraud and Abuse Investigations: Recommended in the United States
- Randall B. Sunberg – Commercial and Partnering: Recommended in the United States
The PLCCross-border Life Sciences Handbook is a resource for those seeking counsel from leading life sciences attorneys around the world. Firms and attorneys named in the handbook are selected based on independent reviews from clients, law firms and primarily, in-house counsel. To view the handbook online, visit www.practicallaw.com/lifescienceshandbook.
Kathryn L. Gleason, Randall B. Sunberg, John C. Dodds, Kathleen M. Sanzo, Stephen P. Mahinka