White Collar Litigation and Government Investigations Related News
For More Information
Former Government Experience
- 1 White House Counsel
- 3 U.S. Attorneys
- 1 Chief of Staff to the Attorney General
- 1 U.S. Deputy Attorney General
- 12 Assistant U.S. Attorneys
- 20 SEC alumni
- 1 Staff Director to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee
- 1 Chief of Staff to the FBI Director
- 1 Inspector General Counsel
- Numerous Assistant District Attorneys and Assistant States Attorneys
- One of the nation's largest white collar practice groups by Law360
- Two partners were ranked in Chambers USA 2012 Tier 1 White Collar
- Two partners named fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers
- Two partners named "Lawyers on the Fast Track" by The Pennsylvania Legal Intelligencer
- One partner listed as a National White Collar Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation
- Highly recommended by LMG Life Sciences Guide 2012 in Government Investigation/Fraud & Abuse
- Highly recommended by PLC Life Sciences Multi-Jurisdictional Guide 2012 in Government Enforcement and Investigations
- Four partners named 2012 Life Sciences Stars in Healthcare Fraud & Abuse by LMG Life Sciences
- One partner listed as Recommended for Government Enforcement and Investigations in the PLC Cross-border Life Sciences Handbook
- Our People
- Publications of Interest
- Related News
- << Back to Litigation
- << Back to Practices
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Cartel Investigations & Litigation: Criminal & Civil
- Congressional & Independent Commission Investigations
- Environmental Crimes
- Government & Private Antitrust Litigation & Investigations
- Health Industry Compliance & Government Enforcement
- Immigration Compliance
- International Trade & Economic Sanctions
- Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- Tax Controversy & Litigation
- Trade Secrets
Litigation partner George Terwilliger participates in Law360's Q&A series.
Litigation partner Eric Sitarchuk participates in Law360's Q&A series.
Litigation partner Brad Fagg participates in Law360's Q&A series.
Morgan Lewis announces that Ryan McConnell will join the firm as a partner in its Litigation practice, resident in the firm's Houston office.
Law360 names litigation partner Eric Sitarchuck a 2012 Healthcare MVP and discusses some of his most important cases from the past year.
Morgan Lewis announces that a team of white collar attorneys, led by former acting U.S. Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General George J. Terwilliger III, will join the firm's Litigation Practice.
Morgan Lewis's representation of Guthrie Healthcare Systems Inc. is discussed.
Morgan Lewis's representation of Hewlett-Packard Co. is discussed.
Morgan Lewis today announced that Susan Resley has joined the firm as a partner in its Litigation practice, resident in San Francisco.
Morgan Lewis today announced the addition of Joanna Hendon—most recently first vice president in the general counsel’s office at Merrill Lynch—as a partner in its Litigation Practice, resident in the firm’s New York office.
Morgan Lewis today announced the addition of Ronald J. Tenpas—most recently the U.S. Department of Justice's top environmental attorney—to the firm's Litigation Practice.
Morgan Lewis today announced the addition of Colm F. Connolly as a partner in its Litigation Practice, resident in the firm's Philadelphia office.
141 Morgan Lewis lawyers have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2008.
Morgan Lewis is pleased to announce that Barbara “Biz” Van Gelder has joined the firm as a partner in the Litigation practice, resident in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office.
Morgan Lewis is pleased to announce that Leslie Caldwell has been named one of the “50 Most Influential Women in Law” by The National Law Journal.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is pleased to announce that Eric W. Sitarchuk, former federal prosecutor and trial lawyer, has joined the firm’s national White Collar Practice as a partner.
Morgan Lewis is pleased to announce that three of its attorneys have been chosen by the Daily Journal for the newspaper’s 2007 list of California’s “Top 75 Women Litigators.”
Morgan Lewis is extremely pleased to announce that Alicia Villarreal, Senior Litigation Counsel for the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Central District of California, will be joining the firm as a partner in the Litigation Practice as of January 2.
Morgan Lewis is pleased to announce the new edition of the Corporate Investigations and White Collar Deskbook.
Partner Leslie Caldwell is featured by Securities Law 360.
Morgan Lewis is pleased to announce that Kelly A. Moore, a former Assistant United States Attorney from the Eastern District of New York, has joined the firm as part of its Corporate Investigations and White Collar Group.
In this roundtable, a panel of experts discusses deferred prosecution agreements, waivers of attorney-client privilege, and joint defense agreements.