eData Related News
For More Information
Areas of Focus
Mergers and acquisitions
Shipping and logistics
Chemicals and healthcare
Labor and employment
Media and information
- National discovery counsel to some of the largest Fortune 500 companies
- Quality control protocol and best practices used by some of the largest companies in the United States
- Team of 20 full-time partners, of counsel, and associates with in-depth knowledge and skill; contingent workforce of 150 legal professionals
- National reputation as thought leaders in electronic discovery
- eData management team members are participants in The Sedona Conference and other eDiscovery think tanks
- Founders of our own in-house corporate eDiscovery think tank, the Discovery Manager’s Roundtable
Areas of Experience
Morgan Lewis is included in BTI's 2013 Best-Branded Law Firms report.
Morgan Lewis strong brand is recognized in BTI Consulting Group's 2013 Brand Elite report.
Morgan Lewis is profiled in BTI Consulting Group's Brand Elite: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms report.
Morgan Lewis's inclusion in BTI Consulting Group's Brand Elite report is covered.
Morgan Lewis is included in a list of 18 law firms with the strongest brands in the legal market.
eData of counsel Jacquelyn Caridad is quoted.
Morgan Lewis has teamed up with kCura to license the popular eDiscovery software Relativity and expand the breadth of solutions available to clients.
Morgan Lewis is noted as a firm excelling in e-discovery through the eData practice.
Corporate counsel ranked Morgan Lewis among only 16 percent of law firms that excel at eDiscovery.
Morgan Lewis today announces that associate Denise Backhouse has been named a Certified Information Privacy Professional by the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
eData associate Denise Backhouse is quoted.
Denise Backhouse is quoted.
Tess Blair discusses Morgan Lewis's eData Practice.
Recommind and Morgan Lewis today announced that the firm has selected Recommind’s Axcelerate eDiscovery™ as the foundation for its eDiscovery infrastructure.
141 Morgan Lewis lawyers have been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2008.
MLR's Legal Logistics, now the Electronic Data Discovery Practice, was featured in a Philadelphia Inquirer's article on the growth of electronic discovery.