Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA)
- Our People
- Publications of Interest
- Related News
- << Back to Labor & Employment
- << Back to Practices
Compliance with federal and state laws and standards on workplace health and safety requires specialized knowledge of the applicable statutes, the relevant industries, and the federal and state agencies responsible for rulemaking and enforcement. Morgan Lewis's OSHA practitioners have experience with it all. We:
- Represent clients contesting health and safety citations before OSHA, MSHA and state agencies, and achieve agency withdrawal of citations without costly litigation.
- Conduct compliance audits, advise clients about governmental inspections and represent clients during safety and health inspections, and in emergency situations.
- Represent clients in whistleblower and retaliation claims brought under both federal and state law.
- Represent clients with respect to investigations and litigation of alleged criminal OSHA violations brought by the United States Department of Justice.
- Provide advice and evaluation of OSHA compliance in corporate acquisitions and foreclosures.