Morgan Lewis in the News
Nov 18, 2014 New Chair Takes the Helm at Morgan Lewis, Marking a Milestone While Underscoring the Dearth of Women-Led Firms, Of CounselOf Counsel highlights Jami Wintz McKeon's McKeon’s elevation to Chair of the Firm and how it represents a major step forward for female lawyers across the country.
Oct 20, 2014 Darden Ousting: Could Your Board Be Next?, Agenda (read the article - subscription required)Business and Finance partner Keith Gottfried is quoted.
Oct 16, 2014 White House Holds Back on Ralls Appeal, The Deal Pipeline (read the article)Antitrust partner Stephen Paul Mahinka is quoted regarding the administration's decision to forgo a Supreme Court appeal.
Nov 18, 2014 Morgan Lewis Secures Zero Liability Verdict in Multibillion Dollar Environmental LawsuitA Morgan Lewis litigation team scored a major victory for firm client International Paper Co. (IP), when a Harris County, Texas, jury returned a complete defense verdict on November 13, in potentially the largest environmental penalty case in Texas history.
- Morgan Lewis Continues Corporate Expansion with Addition of Timothy Corbett in London Office
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. Sanctions Against Russia
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional EU Sanctions Against Russia
- Chair-Elect Speaks on Opportunities, Challenges Facing Law Firms
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. and EU Sanctions as of 7/31/2014
- Russia/Ukraine: Additions to the United States Sectoral Sanctions Identifications and Specially Designated Nationals Lists
- Russia/Ukraine: Status of Sanctions as of 07/1/2014
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional EU Sanctions (view PDF)
- Immigration Practice Augments Global Mobility Capabilities
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. Sanctions (view list)