Morgan Lewis in the News
Aug 06, 2014 Colbert, Clayton on Trademark Disputes (Audio), Bloomberg Law (listen here)Michael Clayton discusses high-profile trademark disputes involving Victoria’s Secret and Thomas Pink Ltd. with June Grasso and Mark Mills on Bloomberg Radio’s “Bloomberg Law.”
Aug 05, 2014 Centre of the Action, Latin Lawyer (read the article - login required)Rodrigo Dominguez Sotomayor comments on foreign investments in the Mexican oil and gas industry and Morgan Lewis’s approach to supporting clients in the region during a roundtable discussion hosted by Latin Lawyer.
Aug 01, 2014 Fourth-Year Takes on HP Argument, Pro Bono Case and Motherhood, The Legal IntelligencerAssociate Laura Hughes McNally speaks to The Legal Intelligencer about her experience arguing a case before a new court while in the later stages of pregnancy.
Jul 29, 2014 Taking the Team Approach: Morgan Lewis Succeeds Through Practice Coordination, The Legal IntelligencerMorgan Lewis's Pennsylvania litigation team is highlighted as a Litigation Department of the Year Finalist by The Legal Intelligencer.
Aug 04, 2014 Morgan Lewis Adds Top Securities Litigation and Enforcement Lawyer Amy Greer: Move Enhances White Collar and Investment Management Client ServicesAmy Greer, a top litigator with a particular emphasis on defending matters before the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), has joined Morgan Lewis as a partner in its Litigation Practice, resident in the New York office.
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. and EU Sanctions as of 7/31/2014
- Russia/Ukraine: Additions to the United States Sectoral Sanctions Identifications and Specially Designated Nationals Lists
- Russia/Ukraine: Status of Sanctions as of 07/1/2014
- Immigration Practice Augments Global Mobility Capabilities
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional EU Sanctions (view PDF)
- Russia/Ukraine: Additional U.S. Sanctions (view list)
- Russia/Ukraine: Status of U.S. Sanctions as of 04/04/2014
- Shelley Potente, President of the Board of the Women's Resource Center, Speaks on Q102 about Leadership Luncheon
- eData Associate Co-presents at E-Discovery Event
- eData Attorneys Present at In-House Counsel Seminar