Morgan Lewis in the News
May 08, 2013 Draft Senate Bill on Drug Compounding Does Not Go Far Enough, Stakeholders Say, BNA's Health Care Daily ReportFDA & Healthcare associate Lee H. Rosebush is quoted.
May 13, 2013 Morgan Lewis Advises CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW on First Ever Subordinated Eurobond Offering Under Russia’s New Basel III RegulationMorgan Lewis served as U.S., English and Russian legal adviser to CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW on a $500 million offering of 5.5-year subordinated Eurobonds with an interest rate of 8.70% p.a.
May 09, 2013 Morgan Lewis Enhances Commercial and Securities Litigation Capabilities with Hire of Veteran Litigator in New YorkMorgan Lewis announced today that John Dellaportas has joined the firm as a partner in its Litigation Practice, resident in New York.
- Border Security's Reality: Opposing View, USA Today
- New Jersey Law Journal Names Morgan Lewis Princeton Litigation Department of the Year for Labor and Employment
- Morgan Lewis Submits Comments to DOL Regarding Proposed National Independent Contractor Misclassification Survey
- Final Rule: Medicare, Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests
- Final U.S. Sunshine Rule Issued Today
- Schutte Likes to Rise Before Sun: Energetic Morgan Lewis Leader Strives to Boost Firm Visibility in Chicago Area, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Exelon Sells PE Firm 3 Md. Plants For $400M To Fund Merger
- Morgan Lewis Associate Named a Certified Information Privacy Professional by the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Summary of Benefits FAQs Do Not Answer Issue of Effective Date, Practitioners Say, Pension & Benefits Daily
- Morgan Lewis Partner Appointed to California Office of Privacy Protection Advisory Group