Morgan Lewis in the News
Business and Finance partner Emilio Ragosa is quoted.
Morgan Lewis announced the arrival of a cross-practice team of lawyers—an energy regulatory attorney, a private equity and investment funds attorney, a tax attorney and a securities and general corporate attorney—who will work together to serve the needs of energy sector participants, private investment funds, and global institutional investors that focus on investments in energy, infrastructure and other real assets.
- Border Security's Reality: Opposing View, USA Today
- New Jersey Law Journal Names Morgan Lewis Princeton Litigation Department of the Year for Labor and Employment
- Morgan Lewis Submits Comments to DOL Regarding Proposed National Independent Contractor Misclassification Survey
- Final Rule: Medicare, Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests
- Final U.S. Sunshine Rule Issued Today
- Schutte Likes to Rise Before Sun: Energetic Morgan Lewis Leader Strives to Boost Firm Visibility in Chicago Area, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Exelon Sells PE Firm 3 Md. Plants For $400M To Fund Merger
- Summary of Benefits FAQs Do Not Answer Issue of Effective Date, Practitioners Say, Pension & Benefits Daily
- Morgan Lewis Partner Appointed to California Office of Privacy Protection Advisory Group
- Morgan Lewis Receives 100 Percent Rating on Corporate Equality Index for 2012