Morgan Lewis in the News
Dec 09, 2013 Morgan Lewis Earns 100 Percent Rating on Corporate Equality Index for Fifth Consecutive YearFor the fifth year in a row, Morgan Lewis has been recognized by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation with a perfect score of 100 percent in its annual Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
Dec 05, 2013 Morgan Lewis Partner Howard Meyers to be Honored By Philadelphia Bar Association With Dennis H. Replansky Memorial AwardThe Philadelphia Bar Association has announced partner Howard L. Meyers the Business Law Section’s Dennis H. Replansky Memorial Award.
- Border Security's Reality: Opposing View, USA Today
- New Jersey Law Journal Names Morgan Lewis Princeton Litigation Department of the Year for Labor and Employment
- Morgan Lewis Submits Comments to DOL Regarding Proposed National Independent Contractor Misclassification Survey
- Final Rule: Medicare, Medicaid, Children’s Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests
- Final U.S. Sunshine Rule Issued Today
- Schutte Likes to Rise Before Sun: Energetic Morgan Lewis Leader Strives to Boost Firm Visibility in Chicago Area, Chicago Daily Law Bulletin
- Exelon Sells PE Firm 3 Md. Plants For $400M To Fund Merger
- Summary of Benefits FAQs Do Not Answer Issue of Effective Date, Practitioners Say, Pension & Benefits Daily
- Morgan Lewis Partner Appointed to California Office of Privacy Protection Advisory Group
- Morgan Lewis Receives 100 Percent Rating on Corporate Equality Index for 2012