- New York
Beijing Kerry Centre South Tower, Suite 823, 8th Fl.
No. 1 Guang Hua Road, Chaoyang District
Beijing 100020, China
Phone: +86 10 5876 3663
Fax: +86 10 5876 3501
Peishu Wang is an associate in Morgan Lewis's Business and Finance Practice and its Greater China Practice. Ms. Wang's practice focuses on corporate and business law and practices in China. Her practice includes mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment, and venture capital and private equity financing.
Prior to joining Morgan Lewis, Ms. Wang was an associate in one of the top law firms in China. She participated in a number of mergers and acquisitions, antitrust filings, foreign direct investments, and venture capital/private equity financing transactions. She acted as outside legal counsel to several multinational enterprises in a broad range of industrial sectors, and served on behalf of those clients as a contact point communicating with various government agencies.
Ms. Wang earned her LL.M. from George Washington University Law School in 2002 and her LL.B. from China University of Political Science and Law in 2000.
Ms. Wang is admitted to practice in New York only.
- Represented a foreign individual in the establishment of wholly foreign-owned commercial enterprise and an art gallery in Beijing 798 Art Zone
- Represented a number of international companies in the negotiation of the joint venture contract and setup of the joint venture enterprise
- Represented a France-based company in preparing and presenting legal workshop to its project managers on water and waste water investment in China
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented a U.S. public company in the restructuring of a Chinese company limited by shares and the subscription of its capital increase
- Represented Korea-based investment bank in its proposed acquisition of power plants assets in China
- Represented Japan-based company in its proposed acquisition of domestic companies in IT industry
- Acting as a local counsel of a U.S.-based company in de-vesting its interests in closure business worldwide
- Advised a U.S.-based company in its global sale of its precious metal preparation business
- Represented a leading U.S.-based electric company in the Chinese antitrust filing triggered by an offshore merger and acquisition
- Represented France-based oil company in the Chinese antitrust filing triggered by an offshore merger and acquisition
- Assisted a U.S.-based company primary in food industry in preparing its presentation of Chinese competition law awareness to its sales managers
- Represented a number of funds and China-based companies in various venture capital financing projects
- George Washington University Law School, 2002, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, 2000, LL.B.