- England & Wales (Solicitor)
- Scotland (Solicitor)
5-10 St. Paul's Churchyard
London, EC4M 8AL
Phone: +44 (0)20 3201 5547
Fax: +44 (0)20 3201 5001
Keith Black is a partner in Morgan Lewis's Business and Finance Practice based in London.
Keith represents public and private companies on a variety of domestic and international acquisitions, cross-border joint ventures, and equity offerings, and has a particular focus on private equity and venture capital transactions. His practice also includes advising companies on general corporate matters.
Examples of transactions that Keith has been involved in include:
- Advising technology funds in their investment in a company engaged in developing and implementing core enabling graphics and display software
- Advising the management team of a film and media effects company with respect to the investment by strategic partners and private equity funds
- Advising a global bank in its investment in a German-based application services provider
- Advising funds in relation to the privatisation of the UK coal industry
- Advising a consortium of e-commerce and website designers in their investment and joint venture arrangements with a Belgian-based provider of Internet-ware for e-commerce and website administration and management
- Advising management with respect to the buyout by private equity funds from HM Government of the UK train rolling stock companies
- Advising a consortium of funds in relation to the buyout of an Irish-based manufacturer and distributor of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Advising a consortium of investors and strategic partners in their investment in their cooperation agreement relating to the provision and management of fiber optic cable networks
- Advising joint venture partners in relation to the establishment of a Dutch-based operator of carrier-neutral Internet exchange centers
- Advising film companies and private equity funds in the establishment of, investment in and strategic partnership arrangements in relation to the formation of a film and media effects consortium
- Advising a major supermarket on its initial public offering
Keith is admitted to practice in England & Wales and Scotland as a Solicitor.
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 1993, DIP, LP
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 1992, LLB, (Hons)