Topics to be discussed:
- Lessons from the courts in establishing a breach of fiduciary duty with respect to employer stock
- How does the new wave of ERISA stock-drop cases differ from the first post-Enron surge?
- Fees and expenses update: mutual fund investments alleged excessive service charges and proposed legislation/regulations
- New targets of party-in-interest and service provider 401(k) litigation
- Recent developments and looming issues affecting 401(k) plans
An audio version of this webinar is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy.
About the Labor and Employment Law Spring Webinars Series
Eight webinar sessions presented on four topics are offered in this series. Presentation topics focus on the latest trends and issues affecting your workplace. These webinars are most valuable for in-house counsel, senior-level human resources executives, and compliance specialists.
NOTE: CLE credit is not available for podcasts.