Morgan Lewis Promotes Twelve Lawyers to Partnership
news source:Press Releases
PHILADELPHIA, July 2, 2012: Morgan Lewis today announced that twelve lawyers have been invited to join its partnership effective October 1, 2012.
"Each of these lawyers has demonstrated excellence, integrity, and teamwork," said Firm Chair Francis M. Milone. "They represent the very best of Morgan Lewis in their commitment to our clients and to their colleagues."
The new Morgan Lewis partners will be:
- Lewis M. Csedrik, Energy, Washington, D.C.
- Rodrigo Dominguez Sotomayor, Business and Finance, Houston
- Ross H. Friedman, Labor and Employment, Chicago
- Rebecca J. Hillyer, Litigation, Philadelphia
- Jeffrey G. Killian, Intellectual Property, Washington, D.C.
- Marc R. Leduc, Business and Finance, Boston
- Vito Petretti, Business and Finance, New York
- Blair J. Robinson, Labor and Employment, Philadelphia
- David-James Sebag, Business and Finance, Paris
- Martha B. Stolley, Litigation, New York
- Joyce E. Taber, Labor and Employment, Washington, D.C.
- Eric Tajcher, Business and Finance, New York
Martha B. Stolley, Blair J. Robinson, Ross H. Friedman, Jeffrey G. Killian, Ph.D., Rodrigo Dominguez Sotomayor, Marc R. Leduc, David-James Sebag, Eric Tajcher, Lewis M. Csedrik, Rebecca J. Hillyer, Vito Petretti, Joyce E. Taber