Starting with an analysis of the hospital and health plan price transparency rules, Health Law Scan celebrated the month that brings us Thanksgiving with several interesting servings. Developments that gobbled up our attention included a recap of the Palliative Care and Hospice Education and Training Act approved by the US House of Representatives, a list of hot topics and trends in employee benefits to watch in 2020, and a federal court ruling that blocked the health insurance requirement for immigrant visa applicants from taking effect. In between servings of turkey and a questionable green bean casserole, we binged on the importance of navigating the federal rulemaking process, and digested highlights on industry innovation from the HLTH conference.
Ready for a second helping? Put down that drumstick and catch up right here:
- Unpacking the Price Transparency Rules – What Hospitals and Health Plans Need to Know
- Employee Benefits 2020 – Hot Topics and Trends
- To Comment, Challenge, or Both? Navigating the Federal Rulemaking Process
- CMS Advances Price Transparency with Rules for Hospitals and Insurers
- Register for Fast Break: Regulatory Sprint – Part 2
- Federal Court Temporarily Blocks Health Insurance Requirement for Immigrant Visa Applicants
- HLTH Conference Highlights Industry’s Pace of Innovation
- Proposed AKS Safe Harbors for Patient Incentives: Are They Bold Enough?
- US House Approves Bill Strengthening Education and Training for Hospice, Palliative Care