Please join members of our immigration team for a webinar on Wednesday, February 17 at 1:00 pm ET, examining the impact of the Biden administration on US business immigration policy through legislative proposals, redirected agency priorities, and regulatory shifts, and what these initiatives may foretell for US employers that seek to recruit and hire talented foreign nationals.
Some of the topics of the webinar will include:
- Trump administration vs. Biden administration immigration approaches
- Changes impacting visa classifications (H-1B and more)
- Public charge update
Don’t forget you can check out all of our latest healthcare events and publications on Our Thinking on Healthcare, and we invite readers of Health Law Scan to join us for various events in the month of February covering a wide range of other topics relevant to healthcare.
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Legal Considerations for Retailers in Light of Latest Developments | Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 2:00–3:00 PM ET
- Protecting Against Health Care Fraud: Strategies, Tips and Tricks for Health Care Providers | Tuesday, February 16, 2021 | 1:00–2:30 PM ET
- AHLA’s Can You Pay for That? Fair Market Value and Commercial Reasonableness Issues Surrounding Physician Compensation Webinar | Wednesday, February 17, 2021 | 2:00–3:30 PM ET
- Demystifying Cash Buyouts of Long-Term Care Insurance Policies | Thursday, February 18, 2021 | 12:00–1:00 PM ET
- Consolidated Appropriations Act: Impact on Health and Welfare Plans | Thursday, February 18, 2021 | 12:00–1:00 PM ET
- Labor-Management Relations: A Look Ahead | Tuesday, February 23, 2021 | 1:00–2:00 PM ET
- Fast Break: Regulatory Sprint to Coordinated Care | Thursday, February 25, 2021 | 3:00–3:45 PM ET