We invite Health Law Scan readers to join Morgan Lewis for the 11th Technology May-rathon, our annual series of tailored webinars focused on current technology issues, trends, and developments that are of key importance to our friends and clients.
As the COVID-19 pandemic stretches into its second year, the Technology May-rathon will address the unique spectrum of conditions now affecting the technology sector. This year’s program continues throughout May and June, featuring topical tracks that examine current issues related to the new US administration, remote work, vaccinations, and more, across our full slate of programming.
Our most up-to-date programming can be found on our Technology May-rathon event page. Below, we highlight currently scheduled programs specific to the healthcare industry.
- Digital Health Privacy: Focus on AI | Tuesday, May 25, 2021 | 1:00–2:00 pm ET
Join Reece Hirsch and Lauren Groebe as they discuss artificial intelligence (AI) programs related to digital health privacy.
- Fast Break | Digital Health Update: What’s New in 2021 | Thursday, May 27, 2021 | 3:00–4:00 pm ET
Join Michele Buenafe and Jake Harper as they discuss trends in digital health and what’s new in 2021, with a focus on related US Food and Drug Administration regulatory developments, what to expect with the Biden-Harris administration, and the continued impact of COVID-19.
- Your IT Infrastructure and Systems – Cybersecurity and Data Privacy | Thursday, June 3, 2021 | 12:00–1:00 pm ET
Partners Reece Hirsch, Pulina Whitaker, and Beth Herrington will discuss cybersecurity and data privacy legal issues related to IT infrastructure and systems employed in the vaccine rollout.
You may also be interested in these events:
- Understanding the Practical Impact of the DOL's New Cybersecurity Guidance | Thursday, May 20, 2021 | 12:00–1:00 pm ET
- Remote Employees and Return to Work: Tax and Benefit Issues | Tuesday, June 1, 2021 | 2:00–3:00 pm ET
- AI and Data Privacy | Wednesday, June 9, 2021 | 9:00 am ET