Join Morgan Lewis in March 2018 for these programs on a variety of topics in employee benefits and executive compensation.
- Disruption in Washington: Impact on Benefits and Compensation | March 8 | Pittsburgh | Seminar presented by Morgan Lewis and The ERISA Industry Committee (ERIC) | Morgan Lewis panelist is John Ferreira
- Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing | March 14 | Webinar presented by Andy Anderson, Craig Bitman, Brian Dougherty, Brian Hector, and Randall (Randy) McGeorge
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series:
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Update on Recent SEC Compliance and Disclosure Interpretations | March 7 | Webinar presented by Laurie Cerveny and David Sirignano
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Listing in Asia: Singapore and Hong Kong | March 28 | Webinar presented by Bernard Lui and Billy Wong
And, don’t forget to visit our resource center on Navigating US Tax Reform, which lists our upcoming tax reform events, including:
- Morgan Lewis M&A Academy: Tax Issues in M&A Transactions | March 6 | Webinar presented by Casey August and Daniel Nelson
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.