Join Morgan Lewis in April 2018 for these programs on a variety of topics in employee benefits and executive compensation.
- 2018 Tax Executives Institute, Inc.: Federal Tax Reform Update | April 3 | Dallas | Seminar presented by Mary (Handy) Hevener and Mims Maynard Zabriskie
- Lost and Missing Participant Issues 2018 | April 5 | Webinar presented by Brian Dougherty, Melissa Hill, and Elizabeth Goldberg
- Georgetown University Law Center’s 35th Annual Representing and Managing Tax-Exempt Organizations Conference | April 26-27 | Washington, DC | Morgan Lewis speakers include Rochelle Alpert, Matthew Elkin, Paul McCoy, Greg Needles, Kimberly Eney, and Caroline Waldner
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series:
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Preparing for a Change in Control: Plans and Agreements Affected by a Change in Control | April 4 | Webinar presented by Jeanie Cogill, Amy Pocino Kelly, and Justin Chairman
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Foreign Private Issuers Listing in the US | April 18 | Webinar presented by Tim Corbett, Finnbarr Murphy, and David Sirignano
And, don’t forget to visit our resource center on Navigating US Tax Reform, which lists our upcoming tax reform events, including:
- 2017 Tax Act: Where do Tax-Exempt Employers Go from Here? | April 10 | Webinar presented by Morgan Lewis and Korn Ferry | Morgan Lewis panelist is Alexander Reid
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.