Join Morgan Lewis this month for these programs on a variety of topics in employee benefits and executive compensation.
- Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing | September 18 | Webinar presented by Andy Anderson, Brian Hector, Zaitun Poonja, Daniel Salemi, and Mark Simons
- Labor and Employment and Employee Benefits Seminar | September 20 | Seminar presented by Steven Johnson, Amy Pocino Kelly, Brian Rocca, and Michael Schlemmer
We are pleased to invite you to our San Francisco office for an ML Women Counsel Fireside Chat with four women general counsels.
- ML Women General Counsel Fireside Chat | September 27 | Seminar presented by Nancy Yamaguchi, Molly Moriarty Lane, Joan Haratani, and Gargi Talukder
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series.
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—2018 Annual Meeting Hot Topics and What It Means for 2019 | September 5 | Webinar presented by Mims Maynard Zabriskie and Amy Pandit
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Inadvertent Investment Company and PFIC Issues in Foreign Capital Market Transactions | September 17 | Seminar presented by Mathew Lewis, Richard Zarin, and Timothy Levin
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.