Join Morgan Lewis this month for these programs on a variety of topics in employee benefits and executive compensation.
- 2018 Annual Private Fund Investors Roundtable | October 4 | All-day live event, including session on Fiduciary and Ethical Issues for Fund Investors by Craig Bitman and Jeremy Blumenfeld
- Executive Compensation Challenges | October 16 | Philadelphia | Seminar sponsored by NASPP and presented by Morgan Lewis and Korn Ferry | Morgan Lewis panelists are Mims Maynard Zabriskie and Erin Randolph-Williams
- Executive Compensation for Tax Exempts Just Got More Complicated | October 18 | Webinar presented by Morgan Lewis and Pearl Meyer | Morgan Lewis panelist is Mims Maynard Zabriskie
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series.
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Securities Litigation Update | October 3 | Webinar presented by Michael Blanchard, Marc Sonnenfeld, Andrew Southerling, and Laura McNally
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Issues Concerning Cross-Border Employees | October 10 | Seminar presented by Zaitun Poonja, Jonathan Zimmerman, and Pulina Whitaker
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.