Join Morgan Lewis this month for these programs on a variety of topics in employee benefits and executive compensation.
- Hot Topics in Employee Benefits: What We’re Seeing | December 6 | Webinar presented by Andy Anderson, Julie Stapel, Erin Randolph-Williams, Timothy Lynch, and Claire Bouffard
We’d also encourage you to attend the firm’s Global Public Company Academy series.
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—US Companies Conducting Securities Offerings in Foreign Markets and Related Considerations | December 5 | Webinar presented by David Sirignano and Brad Edmister
- Morgan Lewis Global Public Company Academy—Public offerings in Europe (UK, Germany, Etc.) | December 12 | Webinar presented by Iain Wright and Carter Brod
And, don’t forget to attend the firm’s M&A Academy series.
- Morgan Lewis M&A Academy: Who’s on the Hook for What? Using Indemnification to Allocate Risk | December 4 | Webinar presented by Andrew Budreika and Benjamin Wills
- Morgan Lewis M&A Academy: Third Party Representations and Warranties Insurance in Strategic and PE Deals | December 11 | Webinar presented by Kevin Shmelzer and Mark Opitz
- Morgan Lewis M&A Academy: Balancing the Balance Sheet and Resolving Other Disputes | December 18 | Webinar presented by Karen Abesamis and Michael Blanchard
Visit the Morgan Lewis events page for more of our latest programs.