Morgan Lewis Energy attorneys presented this webinar to discuss the proposed CIP-014-1 Reliability Standard, which will impose, for the first time, physical security requirements on transmission facilities.
- Who must comply with the standard
- How to identify the transmission facilities and control centers covered By the standard
- What threat evaluations are required for identified facilities
- How to develop a compliant security plan
- What to expect going forward regarding implementation and enforcement
- How to protect the security and confidentiality of CIP-014-1 information