On October 12, Morgan Lewis will host the LatAm Forum on Cybersecurity and IT Services Integration in the Americas at its New York office. The half-day event will focus on key lessons learned, trends, and best practices in the management of information technology (IT) and business process outsourcing (BPO) services by partnering with Latin America’s IT and BPO service providers.
In the first session, Andrés Velazquez, a renowned Latin American cybersecurity expert and president and founder of MaTTica, the first cybersecurity lab in Latin America, will address how Latin American companies and governments are currently equipped to deal with cybersecurity. He will discuss
- strategies and measures they are now adopting,
- the most prevalent risks and the latest legal requirements, and
- ways to reduce the risk of business disruptions and intellectual property loss.
Andrés will be followed by a panel discussion about why Latin America is key to sourcing strategy and lessons learned in the implementation process. In this session, participants will have the opportunity to engage and benchmark with senior-level sourcing and business executives as they share their success stories and experiences. They will discuss
- which key services they’ve been successful in partnering with Latin America providers,
- the benefits that Latin America brings vs. other well-known regions, and
- the need to diversify and strategically adopt Latin America as an IT and BPO partner.
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
101 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10178
The LatAm Alliance is the result of a recent merger of the Nearshore Executive Alliance, a membership organization of buy side and sell side executives connecting the IT and BPO communities that service the United States and Europe from Latin American locations, and the Sourcing Industry Group, (SIG) a membership organization for sourcing, procurement, and outsourcing executives. The LatAm Alliance spotlights the sourcing opportunities in Latin America to SIG's global audience.