Morgan Lewis is hosting our annual Technology, Outsourcing & Commercial Contracts Networking Roundtable on April 20 in Philadelphia. The event will kick off with a discussion on ethics issues for transactional lawyers, followed by an interactive roundtable discussion on hot topics impacting commercial and technology transaction professionals in 2017. Morgan Lewis partners Barbara Melby and Michael Pillion will moderate the event.
Roundtable topics will include the following:
- Data commercialization—securing rights now to allow for future commercialization and use of data
- When the front office meets the back office—the changing role of IT and procurement when the lines between back-office IT and customer-facing (IT-enabled) products start to blur
- The impact of the new US presidential administration on offshore and “landed” service offerings
- The big contract issue (hint: it hasn’t changed)—allocation of liability when there is a data breach
- Automation—everybody wants it, but what is it, and how does it impact services, staffing, and pricing in IT contracts?
The roundtable will be followed by a networking reception. We hope to see you at the event!