On Tuesday, November 14, our Morgan Lewis colleagues Brian Zimbler, Vasilisa Strizh, Anastasia Dergacheva, and Ksenia Andreeva will be presenting the CLE webinar “Hot Topics in Data Privacy Regulation in Russia: Our View.”
The webinar will focus on trends in data privacy regulation in Russia for 2017 and 2018. Topics will include the following:
- Recent activities by the Russian data protection regulator (Roskomnadzor)
- Legislative initiatives regarding data privacy
- Obtaining data subjects’ consents in electronic form
- Formalizing cross-border transfers—the impact of new EU regulations (GDPR)
- Localization of data storage
The webinar will take place from 9:00–10:00 am EST. Additional information regarding the webinar, registration, and CLE credit is available on the event page.