April showers bring…Morgan Lewis’s Annual Technology May-rathon. Our annual series of presentations and webcasts, known as the Technology May-rathon, runs the entire month of May. Industry leaders from a variety of technology-focused practices will present on certain technologies, providing lawyers with critical understanding of the technologies that impact our work. The presentations and webcasts will also focus on legal developments and key topics resulting from innovative technologies.
Below are just a few examples of the presentations that are part of the 2018 Technology May-rathon. Be sure to check back for the most up-to-date information as more events are added.
- May 1 – 12:00 pm ET – Artificial Intelligence in the Legal Realm: Who, What, When, Where, and Why
- May 2 – 12:00 pm ET – 3D Printing – Risks and Traps to Watch Out for in This New Industry
- May 3 – 3:00 pm ET – FDA’s Digital Health Innovation Action Plan and the Impacts on the Digital Health Industry
- May 9 – 12:00 pm ET – GDPR – Why It Is Relevant to Your US Organization
- May 10 – 12:00 pm ET – The Next Generation of IT Outsourcing: A Race to Adopt and Adapt to Disruptive Change
- May 22 – 10:00 am ET – Cybersecurity, Personal Data Protection, and Internet Regulation in Russia
- May 23 – 9:00 am ET – Legal Risk and Compliance in Autonomous Vehicle Tech
- May 24 – 12:00 pm ET – Talking Tech with Pittsburgh: Cybersecurity for Businesses and Practical Ways to Mitigate Risk
- May 30 – 12:00 pm ET - Understanding the Shared Responsibility Model
For more information or to register, visit the full listing of events here.