Morgan Lewis will co-host an interactive master workshop on negotiations and contracting geared toward business leaders, sourcing professionals, and in-house counsel who work together on complex transactions such as digital transformations and vendor outsourcing. Edward J. Hansen, Vito Petretti, Donald G. Shelkey and Valerie A. Gross of our Technology, Outsourcing and Commercial Transactions practice will present and lead discussions on topics including:
- Understanding Complex Contracts and Deal Risks
- Understanding Automation: The Promise and the Challenges
- Deals in Changing Times: How Complexity Impacts Deal Strategy (or How I Learned to Love Confusion)
- Negotiating Complex Relationships: Fundamentals; Effective Drafting
- Collaboration: Negotiations by Humans for Humans
- Putting It All Together
The event will take place on Thursday, February 7, 2019, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (Eastern Time) at the Morgan Lewis office at 101 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016. To register, visit the SIG New York City Executive Immersion Program event page.
CLE credit: CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, NJ (via reciprocity), NY, PA, TX, and VA is currently pending approval.