Reece Hirsch, Morgan Lewis partner and editor of the Bloomberg Law California Domestic Privacy Profile, is hosting a webinar, California Privacy Law Update: The California Consumer Privacy Act and More, during which he will review some of the latest developments in California privacy legislation.
California has long taken an innovative approach to privacy legislation and there were many developments in the state in 2018 and going into 2019. Webinar topics will include the following:
- Continuing evolution of the California Consumer Privacy Act, including insights from the Department of Justice’s January public forums
- Internet of Things security law
- Bot transparency law
- Endorsement of the 23 Asilomar AI Principles
- Lodging and common carrier privacy law
- Consumer reporting agency security law
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, February 13, from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm ET.