As companies continue to improve the cyber defenses of their computer systems operating key enterprise and national infrastructure, one area that presents unique challenges is the supply chain. A single asset may depend on multiple vendors around the world, some of whom may only produce a single component or piece of software, but any of which can introduce critical vulnerabilities. Please join us for a one-hour webinar to discuss best practices in supply chain cybersecurity to mitigate these risks.
Discussion topics include the following top-of-mind issues:
- Understanding recent developments in supply chain risks and the resulting risks to national security
- Gaps in existing vendor contracts on supply chain security
- Best practices in vendor contracting to address supply chain risk
- Internal cybersecurity practices that mitigate supply chain risk
- Managing US and global regulatory requirements
- Conducting effective due diligence throughout the supply chain
You can attend this event via webinar from 12:00–1:00 pm (PT)/3:00–4:00 pm (ET).
Registration and additional information for the event can be found here.