Cybersecurity continues to be an issue at the forefront of many of our contract negotiations. Though not typically included in the “data security” section of an agreement, the level and scope of cyberinsurance coverage often plays an important factor in the discussions between customer and vendor.
On this topic, Morgan Lewis partners Mark Krotoski and Jeffrey Raskin will present an upcoming webinar as part of our firm’s Cyber Insurance Webinar Series to discuss ongoing developments in the cyberinsurance space, with a focus on the critical factors your company can consider as part of its overall cybersecurity protection strategy. The one-hour webinar, Cyber Insurance: Is Your Company Covered?, will take place on Tuesday, September 17, at 2:00 pm ET.
Mark and Jeffrey will address the following topics:
- Insurance coverage issues under the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- Common regulatory and enforcement issues following a data breach
- Coverage options for ransomware attacks
- Current issues under the “Act of War” exclusion
- Cyberinsurance coverage needs
- Cyberinsurance trends and issues
We hope you’ll register for the webinar to stay up to date on this important and evolving area.