We hope to see you for our annual series—now in its 10th year—of tailored webinars focused on current technology issues, trends, and developments that are of key importance to our friends and clients.
This year, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic provides unique challenges for the technology sector. We will address these issues across our full slate of programming, as well as in a dedicated COVID-19 track of events.
Select programs will include:
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: What Do Automation and Outsourcing in the 21st Century Mean for the Modern Workplace?
- Successful Cyberincident Response in 2020
- Contract Corner: The Year in Review (covering our Tech & Sourcing @ Morgan Lewis Contract Corner series)
- Business Processes Outsourcing: Tricks and Tips from the Russian Law Perspective
- IP Year in Review: Important Cases Decided in 2019
- COVID-19 Exposes New Supply Chain Risks
- Effect of COVID-19 on the Fintech Sector