Morgan Lewis partner Andrew Ruskin will present on "Medicare Part D and the Drug Discount Program: Complying with New Rules and Adapting to Program Changes" at ACI's 9th Annual Advanced Forum on Government Regulation of Prescription Drug Pricing.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Analyzing pricing challenges presented by the Part D rules
- How should Part D be treated in relation to government price reporting?
- Responsibilities and obligations under the Part D Drug Discount Program
- Managing the logistics of payments to multiple plan sponsors
- Meeting the 14-day payment deadline
- Utilizing audit controls to ensure that utilization matches payment requests
- Examining the effect of the Drug Discount Program on manufacturers' contracts with Part D plans
- Are manufacturers seeing more or less contracts with plans?
- What impact has the Drug Discount Program had on discounts manufacturers were previously providing to plans?
Tuesday March 1, 2011
Millennium UN Plaza Hotel
1 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY 10017
For more information or to register, please use the above registration link.