Morgan Lewis's Christian Bartholomew will be a speaker at the 29th Annual Federal Securities Institute.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Regulatory reform and what it means for disclosure, executive compensation, capital raising and accounting
- Insight into significant new cases and trends in Delaware law by two leading jurists
- What lies ahead for mergers and acquisitions with a focus on strategic deals and financial transactions
- Proxy reform, including shareholder response, communications and proxy mechanics
- Private equity, LBOs and venture capital developments
February 16-17, 2011
Ritz-Carlton, Coconut Grove - Miami, FL
For more information or to register, please use the above registration link.