Morgan Lewis partner Scott A. Memmott will present on "Mitigating the Risks of Enforcement and Whistleblower Allegations of Off-Label Promotion, Anti-Kickback, and Stark Law" at ACI's Life Sciences Qui Tam & False Claims Litigation conference.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Defining permissible off-label promotion that results from the free exchange of scientific information.
- Demonstrating to the government that your company has responded, investigated, and taken corrective action.
- Instructing employees to come forward with off-label activities, instead of directly to the government.
- Determining how a false claim is linked back to the manufacturer.
- Working with the DOJ to defend against newly combined FCPA violations and healthcare fraud.
- Acting appropriately in absence of a de minimus standard to effectuate the anti-kickback statute.
June 23, 2011
Mr. Memmott will present from 9:55–11:00 am
The Helmsley Park Lane Hotel
36 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
For more information or to register, please use the below registration link.